- Height 160mm x Depth 26mm x Width 59mm
- Uses 2x AAA Batteries
- Suitable for multi-ribbed belts, V-belts and synchronous belts
- Measurement range: 10Hz to 5,000 Hz
- Measure accuracy; +/- 1%
- LCD Screen Backlight
- Double display possible (Newton and/or Hz)
- Flexible sensor
- Cord sensor, inductive sensor and oscillator available on request
- Stores weight, width and span constants for up to twenty different drive systems
- Auto gain adjustment function automatically eliminates background noise
- To save energy, the device shuts off automatically after five minutes of inactivity
- CE approved
- RoHS compatible: the device complies with the European Directive (2002/EC on hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
NOTE: The Gates Sonic Tension Meter should never be used in explosive risk areas.
Please get in touch today for advice and quotes on Gates Sonic Tension Meters.