Orapi 508 Degreaser is a high safety and non flammable solvent for the degreasing of electronic equipment.
- A 90 H is a complex and compound organic solvent with instant evaporation. Does not leave any trace nor residue.
- A 90 H has no action on duroplastics and on standard plastics (Polyvinyl Chloride, Polyethylene, Polycarbonate, Nylon). Can be used on switched on equipment.
- Used to degrease switched on electric motors and for all applications requiring the use of a safety solvent with
- Welding flux scouring agent, cleaning of magnetic heads (tape recorders and video recorders).
- Surface preparation before bonding.
- Precision cleaning of relays, connectors, radar equipment, hi-fi equipment, televisions, phones
|Density at 20°C||1.240|
|Vapour tension at 25°C||0.80 bar|
|Critical temperature||208° C|
|NO FLASH POINT|
|Surface tension at 25° C||18.4mN.m|
|Atmospheric limit value||500 ppm|
|Dielectric strength||> 50KV|
Instructions for use
- Spraying, dipping, ultra-sonic machines
- NOTE : always take into account the very quick evaporation of the product.
- It is advisable to carry out preliminary tests before applying A 90 H in presence of Polystyrene, Polymethacrylates and some ABS.
Pressurized container, do not expose to a temperature exceeding 50° C.
Hygiene and Safety Measures
Use in a well ventilated area. The product does not present any specific hazard.
650 ml aerosol by 12 (REF. 4508A4)