Orapi 859 Multipurpose Whole Oil for tapping, boring and sawing is a cutting fluid reinforced with heavy duty additives, formulated for all difficult metal working operations, whether manual or automatic.
- Operations , metals and tools of many kinds.
- Prevents seizing and slip-stick.
- Excellent lubricating power.
- Heavy duty, anti-wear, anti-corrosion additives.
- Excellent shear strength. Very good surface adhesion .
- Reduces the needs for remachining parts, reduces the number of rejected tools.
- FILDUC 1879 meets the requirements adopted by the National Technical Committee of Metallurgy Industries
concerning the user’s protection against harmful products to health.
- Index (method DMSO-UV)*=165
* PV CETIM No5/0190053/537/4A – NOTE: Maximum allowed=300
FILDUC 1879 is suitable to lubricate cutting tools. It permits to form regular turnings and reduces chunking and scratching.
FILDUC 1879 is recommended for tapping, milling, boring, cutting out, sawing, stamping stainless and special steels. Do not use on cuprous metals or alloys (stains hazard).
|Viscosity at 40° C (ASTM D445)||510 cSt|
|Density at 20° C (NFT 60-101)||0.97|
Instructions for Use
Apply to taps or drills or to the part to be tapped before beginning the operation (repeat if necessary).
Store in closed original packaging, in a temperate and well-ventilated area, protected from any source of heat.
Hygiene and Safety Measures
Do not use the product near a flame or an incandescent body. Use in a well-ventilated area.
- 650 ml aerosol by 12 (REF. 4859A4)
- 150 ml oil can by 12 (REF. 2859R1)
- 500 ml oil can by 12 (REF. 2859R3)
- 5 l Jerry-can by 4 (REF. 2859J1)
- 20 l small cask by 1 (REF. 2859O1)