Belt identification: A three part number on the reverse of the timing belt indicates its designation, belt width and pitch code.
LiftPower™ open ended flat timing belts have been designed to work optimally on lifting / handling applications which require weights and / or platforms to move. LiftPower™ belts use flat pulleys on which to run. They are the perfect option for:
- Hydraulic cylinders in scissor style lifting tables
- Chains & steel cables in high rise storage requiring vertical transport of motor vehicles
- The timing belt is specially designed with a very high ability to position accurately – this is ideal for applications with repetitive movements.
- Using tensile members with high modulus give very good length stability.
- Simple attachment to clamping fixtures.
- No maintenance, retensioning or lubrication required.
- In comparison with chains or steel cables, smoother running plus higher speeds are possible.
- Easy installation using clamping plates.
- Low noise level.
- No maintenance, re-tensioning or lubrication required.
- Long Length
- PowerGrip®: GT pitches of 3MR, 5MR, 8MR
- PowerGrip®: HTD® pitches of 3M, 5M, 8M, 14M
- PowerGrip®: pitches of XL, L and H
- Fibreglass or steel tensile cords.
- Rubber teeth / backing.
- Special nylon facing.
Poly Chain®: pitches of 8MGT, 14MGT
- Aramid tensile cord.
- Polyurethane teeth and backing.
- Fabric reinforced teeth.
- In comparison to steel cables, a extremely low elongation and much imporved flexibility are possible due to steel / high performance steel cords.
- Proprietary elastomeric compound.
- A very high resistance to wear and reduced friction are made possible by fabric on the back of the timing belt.