Wrapped, classical section V-belt
The wrapped classical section Hi-Power® V-belt has a long reputation for reliability on agricultural and industrial applications. The arched top of the Hi-Power® belt provides superior strength to prevent “dishing” and distortion of the tensile section. The cords are properly aligned, each of them carrying its full share of the load.
Durable red marking indicating type and dimensions.
- Arched top, concave sidewalls and rounded corners provide uniform tensile loading and uniform pulley sidewall contact for excellent belt service life and reduced pulley wear.
- The Flex Weave® oil and heat resistant cover protects the belt core from the toughest environments.
- The vulcanised Flex-bonded tensile cords provide superior resistance to tensile and flexing forces, fatigue and shock loads.
- High-quality rubber compound protects the belt against heat, ozone and sunlight.
- The belt will not catch fire from heat build-up, even with severe slippage.
- Static conductive (ISO 1813) and can as such be used in the conditions
described in the Directive 94/9/EC – ATEX.
- Excellent performance/cost ratio.
- Reliability and efficiency.
- Long belt life reducing replacement and maintenance costs.
- Match system: all sizes meet Gates UNISET tolerances, they can be installed