- Stability is increased by joint belt construction.
- Lateral rigidity is provided by the ribs relieving bending stresses on smaller v belt pulleys.
- 60° face angle gives extra undercord support and load distribution.
- The smaller cross section can withstand special applications – for example small drive package sizes, high shaft speeds, and the need for very smooth running.
- Layers and overlaps are eliminated by a very precise casting method, which increases further the benefits of its high modulus PU compound with a co-efficient of friction.
- High fatigue resistance and a long life for the v belt are possible through outstanding adhesion of the cords and PU compound.
- Very tough. The PU compound is very good at resisting wear, fatigue and ozone.
- Longer V belt life with small pulleys as well as compact drives.
- Shaft speeds of over 10,000rpm are possible.
- Higher performance & smoother running offered for precision applications.
- Reduced per hour cost, and increased design flexibility.
- Reduced vibrations associated with high shock loads.