Durable marking indicating type and dimensions.
- Strong band controls belt-to-belt distance and prevents sideways bending.
- Flex-bonded tensile cords are vulcanised as one solid unit making the belt
highly resistant to tensile and flexing forces, fatigue and shock loads.
- Concave sides and arched top.
- Flex-Weave® cover protects the belt core from the toughest environments.
- Elastomeric compound protects the belt against heat, ozone and sunlight.
- Static conductive (ISO 1813) and can as such be used in the conditions described in the Directive 94/9/EC – ATEX.
- Better resistance to vibrations.
- High stability and smooth running on the toughest drives.
- Temperature ranges from -30°C to +60°C.
- Important design economies possible.
- Savings in drive space and weight thanks to high transmission efficiency.