GATES HI-POWER® DUBL-V
WRAPPED, NARROW SECTION/CLASSICAL SECTION DOUBLE SIDED V-BELT
Gates’ Hi-Power® Dubl-V belt is characterised by a double-V profile. It uses flex-bonded tensile cords, which are highly resistant to flexing forces, and a protective Flex-Weave® cover. It is the ideal solution for “serpentine” drives (drives with counter rotating shafts) where power is transmitted from both the top and the bottom of the belts. This belt is designed with a unique recessed top and bottom to maintain sidewall contact, while remaining flexible for drives that require power transmission from both sides of the belt. Suitable for all industrial serpentine applications requiring rotation reversal on some driven shafts.
- Gates curves provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for uniform loading, uniform wear, and increased belt life
- Flex-Bonded cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- The Flex-Weave® cover is a patented construction for longer cover life, providing extended protection to the core of the belt from oil, dirt, and heat.
- Classical cross-section.
- Power transmission from both sides of the belt.
- Premium performance.
- Suitable for dirty/dusty environments.
- Static conductive (ISO 1813) and can as such be used in the conditions described in the Directive 2014/34/EU- ATEX.
- Match system: all sizes meet Gates UNISET tolerances, they can be installed without matching.
- Temperature range: -30°C to +60°C.
AA - Section (double)
51 - Inside length (inch)
|NOTE: For correct design and tensioning of the belt please consult with our application engineering team.|
|Identification Durable white marking indicating the belt type and white marking indicating the belt dimensions.|
|Sections and nominal dimensions|
|Length range |
(effective length - mm)
|AA||13||10||1350 - 3290|
|BB||17||14||940 - 7635|
|CC||22||18||1980 - 10690|
|DD||32||25||6875 - 9160|