WRAPPED, CLASSICAL SECTION V-BELT
The wrapped classical section Hi-Power V-belt has a long reputation for reliability on agricultural and industrial applications. The arched top of the Hi-Power belt provides superior strength to prevent “dishing” and distortion of the tensile section. The cords are properly aligned, each of them carrying its full share of the load.
- Arched top, concave sidewalls and rounded corners provide uniform tensile loading and uniform pulley sidewall contact for excellent belt service life and reduced pulley wear.
- The Flex Weave oil and heat resistant cover protects the belt core from the toughest environments.
- The vulcanized Flex-bonded tensile cords provide superior resistance to tensile and flexing forces, fatigue and shock loads.
- High-quality rubber compound protects the belt against heat, ozone and sunlight.
- The belt will not catch fire from heat buildup, even with severe slippage.
- Static conductive (ISO 1813) and can as such be used in the conditions described in the Directive 2014/34/EU- ATEX.
- Excellent performance/cost ratio.
- Reliability and efficiency.
- Long belt life reducing replacement and maintenance costs.
- Match system: all sizes meet Gates UNISET tolerances, they can be installed without matching.
- REACH and RoHS 2 compliant.
- Temperature range: -30°C to +60°C.
Z - Section
19 - Inside length (inch)
|NOTE: For correct design and tensioning of the belt please use Gates DesignFlex® Pro™ Drive design software, available on www.Gates.com/Europe.|
|Identification Durable blue marking indicating the belt type and white marking indicating the belt dimensions|
|Sections and nominal dimensions|
(datum length - mm)
|Z||10||6||425 - 2500|
|A||13||8||457 - 5000|
|B||17||11||650 - 11960|
|c||22||14||1080 - 10795|
|E||38||25||4650 - 15330|