GATES LASER AT-1
A fast and accurate method to measure misalignment is offered by Gates’ unique laser alignment device, LASER AT-1. Mounted in a few seconds, the laser line projected onto the targets allows you to quickly ascertain and correct misalignment. It identifies parallel as well as angular misalignment between the pulleys and is suitable for pulley diameters of 60 mm and larger. It can be used on both horizontally and vertically mounted machines.
- Suitable for multi-ribbed belts, V-belts and synchronous belts.
- CE approved.
- RoHS 2 compliant: the device complies with the European Directive (2002/95/EC) on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
- Pulley diameters: ≥ 60 mm.
- Laser class 2.
- Temperature range: -10°C up to +50°C.
- Targets: 2 pieces magnet targets with adjustable centre line (PN 7401-10012).
|AT-1: PN 7401-10010 |
Target: PN 7401-10012
|IMPORTANT NOTE!: GATES LASER AT-1 SHOULD NOT BE USED IN EXPLOSIVE RISK AREAS. GATES.|