GATES LONG LENGTH
OPEN ENDED RUBBER AND POLYURETHANE SYNCHRONOUS BELT
A comprehensive range of open-ended belts which can be easily cut to the required length. Long Length open-end synchronous belts are especially suited for linear movements (automated doors, warehouse conveyors and elevators), accurate positioning (machine tools, x-y co-ordinate machines) and reversal drives (computers, printers and office equipment).
POWERGRIP® GT - 2MR, 3MR, 5MR AND 8MR PITCHES POWERGRIP® HTD® - 3M, 5M, 8M AND 14M PITCHES POWERGRIP® - MXL, XL, L AND H PITCHES”
- Fibre glass or steel tensile cords.
- Rubber teeth and backing.
- Nylon facing.
POLY CHAIN® GT CARBONTM 8MGT AND 14MGT PITCHES
- Carbon tensile cord.
- Polyurethane teeth and backing.
- Fabric reinforced teeth.
- On demand available in PowerPainTTM construction, to eliminate paint contamination risk (see p. 40).
- Other roll lengths and belt widths, available on request.
- Please contact your customer service representative.
- High positioning accuracy, making the belt ideally suited for applications with repetitive movements.
- Length stability due to the use of high modulus tensile members.
- Easy to attach with clamping fixtures.
- Maintenance-free: no re-tensioning required, no lubrication needed.
- Temperature range: -30°C to + 100°C (PowerGrip®) and -54°C to +85°C (Poly Chain®).