Gates Micro-V® belts ensure outstanding performance on any industrial multi-ribbed drive. They cover a multitude of industrial applications and are suitable for industrial drives in washing machines, textile machines, vacuum cleaners, lawn mowers, machine tools, medical equipment and many more. The full line of Micro-V® belt products includes slabs in several widths as well as single belts in PJ, PK, PL and PM sections in order to perfectly match customer requirements. Both slabs and belts can be manufactured in a great variety of number of ribs.
- Truncated ribs ensure flexibility, reduce heat build-up and improve rib crack resistance. They also enhance load-carrying capacity on small diameter pulleys.
- Can be installed on grooved DriveR and flat DriveN pulley.
- High modulus, low stretch polyester tensile member provides superior resistance to fatigue and shock loads.
- All elastomeric rubber compound provides oil and heat resistance.
- Belts will operate in standard pulleys provided the pulleys are manufactured to the DIN 7867 or ISO 9982 standard for the specific cross-section.
- Specially formulated fibre reinforced undercord that improves belt stability.
- Extremely smooth and cool running.
- Very high power capacity per rib.
- Long life due to extra load-carrying capacity.
- Improved performance on back idlers.
- Smaller drive package.
- Tolerant of pulley groove debris.
- Static conductive (ISO 1813) and can as such be used in the conditions described in the Directive 2014/34/EU- ATEX (except PK profile).
- Temperature range:
-30°C to +60°C (PJ, PL, PM)
-50°C to +120°C (PK) (EPDM compound)
PM - Section
2286 - Effective length (mm)
28 - number of ribs
|NOTE: For correct design and tensioning of the belt please use Gates DesignFlex® Pro™ Drive design software, available on www.Gates.com/Europe.|
|Identification Durable yellow marking indicating the belt type and white marking indicating the belt dimensions.|
|Sections and nominal dimensions|
(effective length - mm)
|PJ||3.5||2.34||356 – 2489|
|PK||4.45||3.56||630 - 2490|
|PL||9.5||4.70||954 – 3696|
|PM||16.5||9.40||2286 - 9931|