GREEN TEXTILE WRAPPED V-BELT
PoweRated® V-belt is recommended for heavy-duty drives and clutching applications. It meets the requirements of high power, clutching ability, heavy shock load absorption and back idler driven lawn and garden equipment.
- Aramid tensile cords combine limited stretch with extraordinary strength and durability.
- Low cord positioning in thin profile gives extreme flexibility.
- Distinct green color bareback low friction wrapping provide smooth clutching operation.
- Fabric reinforcement on the bottom ensures high crack resistance if back idler is used.
- Smooth clutching and disengaging.
- Length stability.
- Special shock resistance.
- Special bending and crack resist.
- Temperature range: -30°C to +60°C.
3L - Section
16 - Outside length (inch)
|NOTE: For correct design and tensioning of the belt please consult with our application engineering team.|
|IdentificationDurable black marking indicating the belt type and black marking indicating the belt dimensions.|
|Sections and nominal dimensions|
(outside length - mm)
|3L||3/8||7/32||406 - 1549|
|4L||1/2||5/16||432 – 2972|
|5L||21/32||3/8||635 - 2515|