GATES POWERGRIP® GT3 2MGT, 3MGT & 5MGT
PREMIUM RUBBER SYNCHRONOUS BELT WITH OPTIMISED GT TOOTH PROFILE
This technically advanced belt covers a very wide range of industrial applications. The PowerGrip® GT3 belt transmits up to 50% more power than the previous generations of PowerGrip® belts. This entire belt range is suited both for new drive designs as well as for replacements on existing drives without any adaptation of the system. The 2MGT, 3MGT and 5MGT pitches are ideal for compact drives on hand tools, business machines, domestic appliances, high precision servomotor drives and multiaxis applications.
- Technically advanced compound with fibre glass tensile cord.
- Elastomeric backing protects the cords from environmental pollution and frictional wear.
- Helically wound fibre glass tensile member gives enormous strength, flex life and elongation resistance.
- Low friction nylon facing protects the tooth surface against wear.
- Precision-formed and accurately spaced elastomeric teeth.
- 5MGT pitch is on demand available in PowerPainT™ construction, to eliminate paint contamination risk (see p. 40).
- Standard widths of 3, 6, 9 mm (2MGT); 6, 9, 15 mm (3MGT); and 9, 15, 25 mm (5MGT). Other widths available on request.
- Substantially increased power ratings.
- Compact drives and less weight.
- High positioning accuracy.
- Improved tooth jump resistance.
- Reduced noise levels.
- Cost-effective, long-lasting and
- Temperature range: -30°C to + 100°C.
- Compatible with and used on GT type pulleys.
285 - Pitch length (mm)
5MGT3 - Pitch 5 mm
9 - Belt width (mm)
|NOTE: For correct design and tensioning of the belt please use Gates DesignFlex® Pro™ Drive design software, available on www.Gates.com/Europe.|
|Identification Durable white marking indicating the belt type and belt dimensions.|
|Sections and nominal dimensions|
|Section||Pitch (mm)||Tooth height
(pitch length - mm)
|2MGT||2.0||0.71||1.52||74 - 1830|
|3MGT||3.0||1.12||2.41||105 - 1692|
|5MGT||5.0||1.92||3.81||200 - 2440|