GATES POWERGRIP® GT3 8MGT & 14MGT
PREMIUM RUBBER SYNCHRONOUS BELT WITH OPTIMISED GT TOOTH PROFILE
PowerGrip® GT3 is made of a highly advanced combination of materials. This technically advanced belt covers a very wide range of industrial applications. This synchronous belt transmits up to 30% more power than previous generation belts (PowerGrip® GT2). This entire belt range is suited both for new drive designs as for replacements on existing drives without any adaptation of the system. The 8MGT and 14MGT pitches are the optimum choice for high performance drives in the machine tool, paper and textile industries where durability and low maintenance are required.
- Technically advanced compound with fibre glass tensile cord, elastomeric teeth and backing and nylon facing.
- Elastomeric backing protects the cords from environmental pollution and frictional wear.
- Helically wound fibre glass tensile member gives enormous strength, flex life and elongation resistance.
- Low friction nylon facing protects the tooth surface against wear.
- Precision-formed and accurately spaced elastomeric teeth.
- Silicone-free and therefore suited for painting processes.
- Standard widths of 20, 30, 50, 85 mm (8MGT); 40, 55, 85, 115, 170 mm (14MGT).
- Other widths available on request.
- Substantially increased power ratings: up to 30% more than previous constructions.
- Reduced maintenance costs thanks to longer service life.
- Compact, light-weight and cost-effective drives.
- High tooth jump resistance.
- No lubrication needed.
- Static conductive (ISO 9563) and can as such be used in the conditions described in the Directive 2014/34/EU- ATEX.
- On demand available in PowerPainT™ construction, to eliminate paint contamination risk (see p. 40).
- Temperature range: -30°C to + 100°C.
- Perfect fit on HTD® profile pulleys
1760 - Pitch length (mm)
8MGT3 - Pitch 8 mm
30 - Belt width (mm)
|NOTE: For correct design and tensioning of the belt please use Gates DesignFlex® Pro™ Drive design software, available on www.Gates.com/Europe.|
|Identification Durable white marking indicating the belt type and belt dimensions.|
|Sections and nominal dimensions|
|Section||Pitch (mm)||Tooth height
(pitch length - mm)
|8MGT||8.0||3.4||5.6||384 - 4400|
|14MGT||14.0||6.0||10.0||966 - 6860|