GATES POWERGRIP® GT4 8MGT & 14MGT
PREMIUM EPDM RUBBER SYNCHRONOUS BELT WITH OPTIMISED GT TOOTH PROFILE
Engineered with the latest in advanced technology and materials science expertise, Gates® PowerGrip® GT4® delivers the highest power-carrying capacity of any belt in its class. Utilising all new advanced materials, Gates designed an ethylene elastomer belt with increased power capacity and wider temperature range capability. The NEW PowerGrip® GT4® belt delivers improved performance over a wide range of industrial applications. The 8MGT and 14MGT pitches are the optimum choice for high performance drives in the machine tool, paper and textile industries where durability and low maintenance are required.
- Technically advanced compound with fibre glass tensile cord, elastomeric teeth and backing and nylon facing.
- Newly engineered EPDM rubber protects the cords from environmental pollution and frictional wear.
- Helically wound fibre glass tensile member gives enormous strength, flex life and elongation resistance.
- Low friction nylon facing protects the tooth surface against wear.
- Precision-formed and accurately spaced elastomeric teeth.
- Standard widths of 20, 30, 50, 85 mm (8MGT); 40, 55, 85, 115, 170 mm (14MGT).
- Other widths available on request.
- Substantially increased power ratings: up to 25% more than previous constructions.
- Reduced maintenance costs thanks to longer service life.
- Compact, light-weight and cost-effective drives.
- High tooth jump resistance.
- No lubrication needed.
- Static conductive (ISO 9563) and can as such be used in the conditions described in the Directive 2014/34/EU- ATEX.
- On demand available in PowerPainT® construction, to eliminate paint contamination risk.
- Temperature range: -40°C to +140°C (for intermittent use).
- Perfect fit on HTD® profile pulleys.
- Halogen-free: environmentally friendly.
1760 - Pitch length (mm)
8MGT4 - Pitch 8 mm
30 - Belt width (mm)
|NOTE: For correct design and tensioning of the belt please use Gates DesignFlex® Pro™ Drive design software, available on www.Gates.com.|
|Identification Durable white marking indicating the belt type and belt dimensions.|
|Sections and nominal dimensions|
|Section||Pitch (mm)||Tooth height
(pitch length - mm)
|8MGT||8.0||3.2||5.6||384 - 4400|
|14MGT||14.0||5.7||9.9||966 - 6860|