GATES POWERGRIP® GTX
PREMIUM RUBBER SYNCHRONOUS BELT WITH VERSATILE TOOTH PROFILE
PowerGrip® GTX is the newest premium rubber synchronous belt in the Gates belt range. Available in 8M and 14M pitches, this belt is the optimum choice for high-performance, high-torque conditions and quiet operation. Whether it is for a new drive design or for a replacement, PowerGrip® GTX is the reliable choice
- High-strength, low-elongation fibre glass tensile cords for extreme shock load resistance.
- Quiet-running and maintenance-free.
- Compact, light-weight, economic.
- Static conductive (ISO 9563) and can as such be used in the conditions described in the Directive 2014/34/EU- ATEX.
- Standard available in widths of 20, 30, 40, 50, 65, 85 mm (8M) and 20, 40, 55, 85, 115, 170 mm (14M). Other widths available on request.
- On demand available in PowerPainT™ construction, to eliminate paint contamination risk (see p. 40).
- Easy replacement and upgrade of existing HTD®/GT3 type applications.
- Reduced overall drive package.
- Increased power capacity of 40% over PowerGrip® GT3.
- Reliable operation and trouble-free service, extending the useful life of your system.
- Substantial reduction of your day-to-day operational costs by eliminating downtime and maximising productivity.
- Temperature range: -30°C to + 100°C.
- Ideal alternative for other high-strength rubber synchronous belts
- Improve reliability and productivity every time you install Gates PowerGrip® GTX.
- Perfect fit on HTD® profile pulleys.
2400 - Pitch length (mm)
8MX - Pitch 8 mm
20 - Belt width (mm)
|NOTE: For correct design and tensioning of the belt please consult with our application engineering team.|
|Identification Durable white marking indicating the belt type and belt dimensions.|
|Sections and nominal dimensions|
|Section||Pitch (mm)||Tooth height
(pitch length - mm)
|8MX||8.0||3.4||5.6||264 – 4400|
|14MX||14.0||6.0||10.0||784 - 4578|