GATES POWERGRIP® HTD® 3M & 5M
RUBBER SYNCHRONOUS BELT WITH HTD® TOOTH PROFILE
The HTD® curvilinear tooth form ensures an optimised load distribution leading to high power transmission in low speed and high torque applications. PowerGrip® HTD® 3M and 5M belts are suitable for domestic appliances, office machines, electric hand tools and for applications in the processing and chemical industry.
- Special curvilinear tooth design improves stress distribution and allows higher overall loading.
- Precisely formed and accurately spaced elastomeric teeth ensure smooth engagement with the pulley grooves.
- Durable elastomeric backing protects the belt against environmental pollution as well as frictional wear if power is transmitted from the back of the belt.
- Tough nylon facing protects the tooth surface.
- Fibre glass tensile cords.
- Belts conform to ISO13050:2014.
- Standard widths of 6, 9, 15 mm (3M); 9, 15, 25 mm (5M). Other widths available on request.
- 3M and 5M PowerGrip® HTD® are designed for speeds up to 20,000 rpm and capacities up to 10kW.
- The optimized tooth form permits high loads to be transmitted, even in small pitches.
- Peripheral speed up to 80 m/s.
- Efficiencies up to 99%.
- Compact design.
- 25% improved tooth jump resistance vs. PowerGrip®.
- Long service life and maintenance-free.
- Temperature range: -30°C to + 100°C.
- Perfect fit on HTD® profile pulleys
280 - Pitch length (mm)
5M - Pitch 5 mm
15 - Belt width (mm)
|NOTE: For correct design and tensioning of the belt please use Gates DesignFlex® Pro™ Drive design software, available on www.Gates.com/Europe.|
|Identification Durable white marking indicating the belt type and belt dimensions.|
|Sections and nominal dimensions|
|Section||Pitch (mm)||Tooth height
(pitch length - mm)
|3M||3.0||1.2||2.4||105 - 1926|
|5M||5.0||2.1||3.8||120 - 2350|