GATES POWERGRIP® SF
COUPLINGS & ES HUBS
Gates PowerGrip® Flexible Coupling is a positive dry coupling that never requires lubrication. The PowerGrip® coupling is recognised as a strong, highly efficient positive coupling for absorbing load pulsations and shocks. It is recommended not only for general use, but for troublesome conditions difficult to handle with other types of couplings.
- High shock resistance: torsional resilience is sufficiently high to absorb load pulsations and shocks
- Misalignment: in normal use the coupling will operate with a 7 1/2 degree axial misalignment with no significant reduction in service life
- No end thrust: construction so designed to prevent transmission of lateral thrust from one shaft to the other
- Streamlined design: small diameter with high capacity, no protruding parts, affords maximum safety
- Easy installation: “by eye” shaft alignment, no precise measurements required
- Low cost: low initial cost and low maintenance expense due to simplified design.