GATES PREDATOR ® V BELTS
HEAVY DUTY WRAPPED, NARROW SECTION V-BELT WITH ARAMID CORD
Gates Predator V-belts are the markets leading heavy duty V-belts. Unique in their extreme robustness and high load carrying capability they are unrivalled. They are excellent problem solvers that perform well in harsh environments and in extremely demanding applications where standard V-belts have performance issues. The Predator belt difference is in the construction: they have the highest power density of any V-belt and virtually zero stretch because of the use of high strength, high modulus aramid tensile cords.
- Aramid tensile cords provide extraordinary strength, durability and virtually zero stretch.
- Double fabric cover offers extreme abrasion and wear resistance.
- Specially treated extra tough cover withstands slip and shear forces at peak loads without generating excessive heat and resists penetration by foreign materials.
- Improved rubber compounds provide superbe oil and heat resistance.
- Non-rubber Bare back surfaced cover allows momentary slippage due to excessive overloads without damaging the belt.
- At least 40% higher power ratings than standard construction V-belts.
- No need for constant belt re-tensioning: less maintenance, less downtime.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Static conductive (ISO 1813) and can as such be used in the conditions described in the Directive 2014/34/EU- ATEX.
- Available on demand in Matched sets. Contact Customer Service for details.REACH and RoHS 2 compliant.
- Temperature range: -30°C to +60°C.
|Sections and nominal dimensions|
(datum length - mm)
|SPBP/5VP||16||13||1500 - 8000|
|SPCP||22||18||2000 - 10600|
|8VP||26||23||4064 - 9017|
SPB - Section
P - Predator version
3350 - Datum length (mm)
NOTE: For correct design and tensioning of the belt please use Gates DesignFlex® Pro™Drive design software, available on www.Gates.com/Europe
|Identification Durable silver marking indicating the belt type and white marking indicating the belt dimensions.|