GATES QUAD-POWER® 4 POWERBAND®
HEAVY DUTY RAW EDGE, MOULDED NOTCH, NARROW SECTION, MULTIPLE V-BELT
Gates PowerBand® belts are engineered for drives that are subject to pulsating loads, shock loads or extreme vibrations. By joining several Quad-Power® 4 V-belts together the Quad-Power® 4 PowerBand® offers a maintenance-free solution for drives where single belts vibrate, turn over or jump off the pulleys. It comes with all of the advantages of the single belt: this SERVICE FREE EPDM belts are designed to extend product life time eliminating costly downtime for re-tensioning, repair and replacement. Furthermore these belts offer a broad temperature operating range.
- Minimal-elongation polyester tensile cords allow for stable tension over the entire lifetime.
- PowerBand® construction is built as one solid unit, controlling the belt-to-belt distance and preventing sideways bending. This provides excellent resistance against vibrations and shock loads.
- Flat back construction reduces noise when used with a back side idler or tensioner
- Service-free PowerBand® V-belt with high stability on the toughest drives.
- Halogen-free belt.
- Perfect fit on standard ISO/DIN (for XPZ/XPA/XPB) or RMA (for 3VX/5VX) V-pulleys.
- Manufactured to DIN7753, ISO4184, RMA IP-22.
- Savings in drive space and weight thanks to high transmission efficiency.
- High stability and smooth running on the toughest drives.
- Important design economies possible.
- Static conductive (ISO 1813) and can as such be used in the conditions described in the Directive 2014/34/EU- ATEX.
- RoHS 2 and REACH compliant.
- Match system: all sizes meet Gates UNISET tolerances, they can be installed without matching.
- Temperature range: -50° to +130°C.
XPB - Section
2500 - Datum length (mm)
2 - Number of ribs
|NOTE: For correct design and tensioning of the belt please use Gates DesignFlex® ProTM Drive design software, available on www.Gates.com/Europe.|
|Identification Durable blue marking indicating the belt type and white marking indicating the belt dimensions|
|Sections and nominal dimensions|
|Section||Standard numbers of ribs||Rib spacing/
(datum length - mm)
|XPZ||X||X||X||12.0||10||8||800 - 3550|
|XPA||X||X||15.0||13||10||800 - 4000|
|XPB||X||X||19.0||16||13||1250 - 4750|
|3VX*||X||X||X||X||10.3||10||8||635 - 3555
effective length - mm
|5VX*||X||X||X||X||17.5||13||10||1270 - 5080
effective length - mm