GATES QUAD-POWER® 4
HEAVY DUTY RAW EDGE, MOULDED NOTCH, NARROW SECTION V-BELT
By using innovative minimal-stretch cord technology, Gates Quad-Power 4 bandless V-belts are free of maintenance. Unlike conventional belts, the Quad-Power® 4 V-belt does not suffer from severe tension decay in the first hours after installation. So no run-in period nor any re-tensioning are required. This new generation of SERVICE FREE EPDM belts are designed to extend product life time eliminating costly downtime for re-tensioning, repair and replacement.
- Minimal-elongation polyester tensile cords allow for stable tension over the entire lifetime.
- Blue adhesion layer for an extra strong bonding of the tensile cords and the rubber compound.
- Optimized notch form for reduced bending stress and improved efficiency.
- New generation EPDM rubber compound to ensure a long service life and a wear-resistant belt under extreme temperatures
- Energy efficiencies up to 98%.
- Less downtime.
- Fewer replacements.
- Higher performance.
- Wider temperature range.
- Halogen-free belt.
- A clear branding for ease of identification.
- Perfect fit on standard ISO/DIN V-pulleys and 3VX/5VX for RMA pulley grooves.
- REACH and RoHS 2 compliant.
- Static conductive (ISO 1813) and can as such be used in the conditions described in the Directive 2014/34/EU- ATEX.
- Match system: all sizes meet Gates UNISET tolerances, they can be installed without matching.
- Temperature range: -50°C to +130°C.
|Sections and nominal dimensions|
(datum length - mm)
|XPZ/3VX||10||8||600 - 3550|
|XPA||22||18||690 - 4000|
|XPB/5VX||16||13||1000 - 5070|
|XPC||22||18||1900 - 5000|
XPZ - Section
600 - Datum length (mm)
3VX - Section
238 - Effective length (inch 23.8)
NOTE: For correct design and tensioning of the belt please use Gates DesignFlex® Pro™ Drive design software, available on www.Gates.com/Europe.
|Identification Durable blue marking indicating the belt type and white marking indicating the belt dimensions|