GATES SONIC TENSION METER 508C
Correct belt installation tension is essential for optimum performance and reliability of multi-ribbed, V-belt and synchronous belt drives. The 508C sonic tension meter ensures simple and extremely accurate tension measurement by analysing sound waves from the belt through the sensor. It processes the input signals and displays the accurate tension measurement digitally. Gates’ tension meter is user-friendly: it is compact, computerised and stores data for repetitive use. Gates’ sonic tension meter measures belt tension accurately every time. It is supplied with a handy instruction manual.
- Suitable for multi-ribbed belts, V-belts and synchronous belts.
- CE approved.
- RoHS 2 complaint: the device complies with the European Directive (2002/95/EC) on the restrictionof the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
- Batteries: 2 x AAA.
- Measurement range: 10 Hz to 5,000 Hz.
- Measured accuracy: ± 1%.
- LCD screen backlight.
- Double display possible (Newton and/or Hz).
- Flexible flat sensor (standard
included - PN 7420-00205).
- Stores weight, width and span constants for up to forty different drive systems.
- Auto gain adjustment function automatically eliminates background noise.
- Cord sensor and inductive sensor available on request.
- Compact model (H 160 mm x D 26 mm x W 59 mm).
- Use and storage temperature range: -10°C to +50°C (free from condensation).
- CORD SENSOR (PN 7420-00206)
The cord sensor is recommended for measuring
tensions at a distance from the tension meter.
- INDUCTIVE SENSOR (PN 7420-00212)
The inductive sensor is recommended for
measurement particularly in noisy or windy
environments. A steel clip to the back of the belt
is required to measure the vibration frequency.
- PACKAGE OFFERING (PN 7420-10508)
Sonic 508C + Inductive sensor + Magnets.
|IMPORTANT NOTE!: GATES SONIC TENSION METER SHOULD NOT BE USED IN EXPLOSIVE RISK AREAS.|