GATES SPROCKETS POLY CHAIN® GT® 8MGT & 14MGT
Poly Chain® GT® sprockets use the tooth profile designed and developed by Gates and function with Gates Poly Chain® GT® belts in all existing constructions. These sprockets are statically balanced to make sure the entire belt drive is as safe as possible. Furthermore, they are manufactured, specified and tested to perfectly support the full power capabilities of the Gates Poly Chain® belt product range. Belts and sprockets used together get the best out of your belt drive: maximal performance, prolonged antistatic properties and optimal lifetime.
- Precisely manufactured and statically balanced to ISO 1940 (1973) to class G16.
- Exact sprocket design producespositive, press fit to shaft.
- Smaller, narrower sprockets save shaft space, keepthe load closer to the bearing and extend life of reducer.
- Keep overhung load below manufacturers recommendation.
- Specifically designed to transmit power only with
the corresponding Gates Poly Chain® belt product line.
- The tooth profile of the sprocket is designed and
developed by Gates to operate with Gates
Poly Chain® GT Carbon™ Volt®;
Poly Chain® GT Carbon™ and Poly Chain® GT2.
|8MGT||22 to 192 grooves
Suited for standard belt widths of 12, 21, 36, 62 mm
|14MGT|| 28 to 192 grooves
Suited for standard belt widths of 20, 37, 68, 90, 125 mm
14M - Pitch 14 mm
28S - Number of teeth
20 - suited for belt width (mm)
|NOTE: For correct design and tensioning of the belt please use Gates DesignFlex® Pro™ Drive design software, available on www.Gates.com/Europe.|
|Identification Durable punched markings indicating the sprocket dimensions.|