GATES SUPER HC® MN
RAW EDGE, MOULDED NOTCH NARROW SECTION V-BELT
Super HC® MN V-belts put more power where high speeds, high speed ratios or small pulley diameters are required, offering significant benefits over classical section V-belts. Developed through specialised research, Super HC® MN is highly recommended for use on all industrial heavy-duty, narrow section V-belt drives. With an increased transmission efficiency this belt allows for a more compact and highly economical drive design. Super HC® MN belts are available up to 4750 mm ISO datum lengths.
- MN = Moulded Notches reduce and evenly distribute thermal and bending stresses. The moulded notch pattern also reduces noise.
- Precision-ground straight sidewalls give a uniform wedging action and ensure the belt fits correctly in the pulley grooves.
- Back idlers can be used.
- Flex-bonded tensile cords are vulcanised as one solid unit making the belt highly resistant to tensile and flexing forces, fatigue and shock loads.
- Elastomeric compound protects the belt against heat, ozone and sunlight.
- Even with severe slippage, the belt will not catch fire from heat build-up.
- Static conductive (ISO 1813) and can as such be used in the conditions described in the Directive 2014/34/EU- ATEX.
- Excellent performance/cost ratio
- More compact design compared to classical section V-belts.
- Cost and space savings by reducing size of pulleys, bearings, guards and mounts.
- Improved belt life reducing expensive maintenance time..
- Match system: all sizes meet Gates UNISET tolerances, they can be installed without matching.
- REACH and RoHS 2 compliant.
- Temperature range: -30°C to +60°C.
SPZ - Section
560 - Datum length (mm)
MN - Moulded notch
|NOTE: For correct design and tensioning of the belt please use Gates DesignFlex® ProTM Drive design software, available on www.Gates.com/Europe.|
|Identification Durable yellow marking indicating the belt type and white marking indicating the belt dimensions|
|Sections and nominal dimensions|
(datum length - mm)
|SPZ-MN||10||8||560 - 3550|
|SPA-MN||13||10||732 - 4000|
|SPB-MN||16||13||1250 - 4750|
|SPC-MN||22||18||2000 - 4750|