GATES SUPER HC®
WRAPPED, NARROW SECTION V-BELT
The Gates Super HC® V-belt combines the strength of a wrapped belt construction with the economies of a narrow section V-belt. It transmits more power in a given space and allows more compact drive design than classical section V-belts. In short, it offers you more power and considerably reduces the space needed. This significantly cuts the overall drive cost. Super HC® V-belts also have exclusive Gates construction features for longer life on your drives!
- Arched top, concave sidewalls and rounded corners provide uniform tensile loading and uniform pulley sidewall contact for excellent belt service and reduced pulley wear.
- The Flex-Weave oil and heat resistant cover protects the belt.
- The vulcanised Flex-bonded tensile cords provide superior resistance to tensile and flexing forces, fatigue and shock loads.
- The belt will not catch fire from heat buildup, even with severe slippage.
- Excellent performance/cost ratio
- More compact design compared to classical section V-belts.
- Cost and space savings by reducing size of pulleys, bearings, guards and mounts.
- Improved belt life reducing expensive maintenance time..
- Match system: all sizes meet Gates UNISET tolerances, they can be installed without matching.
- REACH and RoHS 2 compliant.
- Temperature range: -30°C to +60°C.
|Sections and nominal dimensions|
(datum length - mm)
|SPZ/3V||10||8||487 - 3750|
|SPA||13||10||732 - 5000|
|SPB/5V||16||13||1250 - 8000|
|SPC||22||18||2000 - 16500|
SPZ - Section
1060 - Datum length (mm)
3V - Section
420 - Effective length (42.0 inch)
|NOTE: For correct design and tensioning of the belt please use Gates DesignFlex®ProTM Drive design software, available on www.Gates.com/Europe.|
|Identification Durable yellow marking indicating the belt type and white marking indicating the belt dimensions|