Three part number on the back of the belt indicating tooth pitch, pitch length and belt width in millimeters.
- Teeth and body are made of a lightweight polyurethane compound, specially blended for adhesion to the cords and fabric. This uniquely formulated polyurethane makes the belt tough and virtually immune to abrasion
- The aramid tensile cords provide extraordinary power-carrying capacity.
- Flex fatigue life of aramid is exceptional, and its high impact strength withstands
shocks and surge loading.
- The fabric covering the teeth is highly resistant to oil, chemicals, pollutants,
corrosion and abrasion. It is exceptionally durable and remains fully operational
under extreme temperatures from -54°C up to +85°C.
- The fabric facing reduces friction with the pulley, thereby minimising
- Substantially increased power rating.
- High efficiency positive drive.
- Maintenance-free: no lubrication or re-tensioning needed.
- Savings in space, weight and money.