- Arched top, concave sidewalls and rounded corners provode uniform tensile loading and uniform pulley sidewall contact for excellent belt service and reduced pulley wear.
- The Flex-Weave oil and heat resistant cover protects the belt core from the toughest environments.
- The vulcanised Flex-bonded tensile cords provide superior resistance to tensile and flexing forces, fatigue and shock loads.
- Static conductive (ISO 1813) and can be used in the conditions described in the Directive 94/9/EC – ATEX.
- Excellent performance to cost ratio.
- More power available in the same space, or the same power in up to 50% less space, compared to classical section V belt set ups.
- Cost and space savings are created by reduced size of mounts, pulleys, bearings & guards.
- Greatly improved v belt life thus reduces expensive maintenance and down time.
- Match system: all sizes meet the standard Gates UNISET tolerance protocols.