Orapi 201 Hydraulic Seal is a single component, medium viscosity anaerobic adhesive.
IMPACT ADHESIVE 201 gives a medium strength bond designed for threadlocking and also prevents loosening due to vibration. IMPACT ADHESIVE 201 has excellent solvent resistance against most industrial fluids. Its viscous nature prevents migration of the adhesive during application.
- Gives a fast and reliable cure on most metallic surfaces.
- Eliminates the vibration of joints.
- It seals and prevents leakage and corrosion of threaded connections.
- Its thixotropic nature prevents migration of the product during application.
- It has good gap filling ability and is suitable for use on medium and large fittings.
- Easy disassembly of bonded components when necessary.
Methods of Application
- Ensure that surfaces to be bonded are clean and free from grease, dirt, dust and any other contamination.
- To ensure best cleaning results use IMPACT ADHESIVE S1950.
- Unscrew cap and cut off the top of the nozzle using a sharp or similar implement taking care to point the blade away from the body at all times.
- Apply IMPACT ADHESIVE 201 Hydraulic Seal in sufficient quantity to fill all engaged threads.
- Bring together threaded components and tighten as required.
- Allow the bond to fully cure.
Typical Adhesive Characteristics
|1000 mPas @ 200C
|Gap Filling Capacity
|Up to 0.2 mm
Typical Bond Characteristics
|-500C to +1500C
|9 – 15 N/m2
|9 – 15 N/m2
|7 – 12 N/m2
*Tested on M10 mild steel nut and bolt.
IMPACT ADHESIVE 201 Hydraulic Seal is available in 50 gram tubes, 250 gram tubes as standard items and can be supplied in other formats as per customer requirements.
Storage and Shelf Life
Stored between 00C and +50C IMPACT ADHESIVE 201 Hydraulic Seal will have a shelf life of 12 months in unopened containers.
Health and Safety
This Technical Information Sheet does not constitute a Material Safety Data Sheet. Before using this product ensure you have read and fully understood IMPACT ADHESIVE 201 Hydraulic Seal Material Safety Data Sheet.
For Information on any products mentioned in this Technical Information Sheet and many more anaerobic adhesive related products including application equipment please contact IMPACT ADHESIVES Technical Department.
TIS No. 201/2