Orapi 805 Water Repellent is a multipurpose product offering 4 main functions : water elimination, protection, loosening, lubrication.
- Thanks to its extremely low surface tension and its outstanding capillarity WR+ infiltrates through water adhering to metallic surfaces and forms an insulating and protective film against corrosion.
- WR+ infiltrates into the smallest cracks and helps loosening rusted and blocked mechanisms. No later reoxidation, evenin extreme cases of corrosive atmospheres (marine, road salt in winter periods, …).
- WR+ lubricates without “staining” nor “oiling”
- In aerosol presentation WR+ is a non-flammable and environmentally friendly propellent.
Approved by the spacecraft industry PQ 81600 : AIR 3634, OTAN C634-0192, UDK DEF STAN 68 10/2
FR DCEA 231, US MIL L3150 B Amdt 2.
- Car industry, heavy goods vehicles, civil engineering and aircraft industry (battery lead connection, ignition distributors, electrical switches, spark plugs).
- sailing, water transport.
- precision mechanics, protection of micro-mechanisms.
- eliminates humidity on all surfaces or organs.
- protection of weapons, cycles, fishing reels.
- protection of moulds in the plastic injection industry.
|Density at 20°C (ASTM D 4052)||0.800|
|Flash point …. (ASTM D 56)||> 30° C|
|Operating temperature range||-60°C + 200°C|
Instructions for Use
Spray abundantly on to seized parts or treat mechanisms by dipping, rubbing… Allow the product to infiltrate through surfaces or to eliminate humidity.
Store at ambient temperature in closed original packaging, in a cool place, away from any sources of heat or ignition. Protect from sun, especially aerosols.
Hygiene and Safety Measures
Flammable product : do no smoke. Keep away from any source of heat. Use in well-ventilated areas. Wear hydrocarbons resistant glasses and gloves.
- 210 ml aerosol by 12 (REF. 4805A1)
- 650 ml aerosol by 12 (REF. 4805A4)
- 500 ml can + sprayer by 12 (REF. 2805I1)
- 1l can by 12 (REF. 2805I2)
- 5 l jerry-can by 4 (REF. 2805J1)