Orapi 600 Copper Paste is:
- TM 900S is a copper-based paste formulated for mounting, assembling, treating surfaces and greasing.
- TM 900S was formulated to cope with the problems encountered in steelworks for the lubrication of mechanisms.
- Therefore it should preferably be used for this application.
- TM 900S can also be used wherever there is a risk of seizing-up and corrosion of surfaces in contact.
- TM 900S withstands very high temperatures and permits disassembling up to 1100° C.
- Reinforced anti-corrosion power properties
- Excellent thermic conductivity
- Very good electric conductivity
- Avoids electrical arcs
- Possibility of working under humid atmosphere thanks to its inorganic gelling agent (not prone to emulsify).
Opening control of steel ladle nozzles, rotating and with sliding valves, in steelworks.
Treatment of tools, axles and rollers. Glass industry. Brickyards. Mounting of turbines pins.
Note: this paste should be used only in static or for very slow movements requiring to be disassembled.
|Nature of the base||paraffin-based high viscosity mineral oil|
|Nature of the gelling agent||inorganic|
|Penetration (60 strokes)…………(NFT 30-132)||310/340|
|Nature of loads||pure micronized lamellar copper|
|Operating temperature range||– 40° C to + 1100° C (dry lubrication)|
|Drop point ………….(NFT 60 102)||none|
|Dielectric conductivity||2.25 *10^8 -1 m-1|
Instruction for use
- Use only for very slow movements and at high temperatures.
- First clean parts to be coated, do not mix with another paste.
- Apply in thin layers to surfaces to be treated before mounting.
- Aerosol : shake well before use.
No specific storage measure is required.
Hygiene and Safety Measures
TM 900S is lead-free. Under normal conditions of use, no specific hazard.
- 650 ml aerosol by 12 (REF. 4600A4)
- 200 g tube by 12 (REF. 3600T4)
- 410 g cartridge by 12 (REF. 3600C4)
- 500 g tin by 6 (REF. 3600B6)
- 1 kg tin by 6 (REF. 3600B7)
- 5 kg pail by 2 (REF. 3600S1).
- Also available in 25 kg and 50 kg small casks and in 200 kg casks.