CT 615 is an ultra-premium extreme pressure grease designed for high levels of protection in food service and pharmaceutical industry equipment where there is a possibility of incidental contact.
CT 615 is particularly recommended for the lubrication of mechanisms and equipments subjected to high loads and high moisture conditions.
- CT 615 is suitable for loaded ball and roller bearings running at speed between 500 to 5000 RPM, sliding bearings, articulated joints, chains, shafts, rods, cams, pistons, filters, valves and pumps, tracks, micro-mechanisms, Blending machines, filling equipment, feed belts, conveyor belts, carton erectors, labelling stations, wrapping equipment, frequent wash down areas.
- Typical applications may be found in the following industries:
– Meat and Poultry processing plants, Egg processing plants, Fish and Seafood processing plants, Vegetable and Fruit processors, Bakeries, Cheese producers, Pet food and Animal feed producers, Oil mills and Seed cake processors.
– Beverage manufacturing and packaging: soft drink and bottling plant, breweries and Wineries.
– Food and beverage container manufacturers.
– Water Well drillers, drinking and portable water Treatment.
– Pharmaceutical, drugs, cosmetic and medical manufacturing facilities.
- Completely Insoluble; resistant to hot and cold water washout, water jet spray, vapour, blood, solvents, acids and most sterilizing chemicals used in cleaning.
- Unique anti-wear and extreme-pressure properties; will withstand high pressure loads up to 320 kg/cm2.
- Excellent resistance to Rust and Corrosion; provides long term protection to metal surfaces.
- Remains stable at Extreme Temperature range : – 20° C to + 160° C (200° C in peak).
- Perfect adhesion to metals surfaces.
- Non staining white colour to suit the hygienic atmosphere of food and pharmaceutical facilities.
- Non Toxic.
- Extends life of installations exposed to water during washing and rinsing.
- Reduces maintenance spare parts costs.
- Reduces labour costs and downtime needed for re-greasing.
- Approved InS H1 (Reg N° 1795170) for incidental fo od contact for use in and around food processing areas in locations in which there is a potential exposure of the lubricated part to food.
- Approved Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Meet the requirement of the Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore
- Meet and exceed CNERMA.
- Perfectly suitable for HACCP programs.
|Base Oil||Codex Quality|
|Density @ 20°C (NFT 60-101)||0.940|
|Drop point (NFT 60-102)||> 250° C|
|Penetration after 60 strokes||295 / 335|
|4 balls weld test (ASTM D 2596)||320 kg|
|DN factor (mm x rpm)||350.000|
|Operating temperature range||– 20° C to + 160° C (200° C in peak)|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- CT 615 is not compatible with the following greases: Calcium, Aluminium complex, lithium, clay, silica, sodium.
- Complete purging or cleaning is required before application.
- Bulk: Apply grease evenly in thin layers to surfaces.
- Aerosol: Shake well before use. Spray 20cm from surfaces to be lubricated.
STORAGE & SAFETY
- Two years, stored in closed original packaging at ambient temperature.
- Bulk: Under normal condition of use, no specific hazard.
- Aerosol: Flammable product. Do not expose to temperature exceeding 50°C. Do not use on incandescent, warm body or near a source of heat.
- Always use in well ventilated areas. Wear gloves and glasses.
The information contained herein is presented without guarantee or warranty and the Seller disclaims any liability incurred from the use thereof. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation for any use in a commercial process not controlled by the Seller, nor for a use which is in violation of any existing patent, foreign or domestic, or of applicable laws and regulations. THE SELLER MARKS NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN SELLER’S SALES CONTRACT OR SALES ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM.