Orapi 602 CT 14 is a high-quality multipurpose universal lithium grease.
- CT 14 contains extreme-pressure, anti-wear and anti-oxidizing additives which are heavy metals-free.
- CT 14 offers a high adhesion to metals as well as a good resistance to water and dust.
- Approved by the aircraft industry (CT8N) PQ 81600 : NATO G414, DCEA 301
CT 14 is particularly suitable for the following applications :
- Ball and roller bearings, needles and rollers, bearings, articulated joints, building site and civil engineering equipment, handling and transport heavy vehicles, farming equipment and all mechanisms subject to tough conditions :
- heavy loads
- high temperatures
- shocks-prone loads
- humid and dusty atmospheres conditions.
- Sewage plant, joint of locks, water conditioning plants
|Basic oil viscosity||120 mm2/s|
|Operating temperature range||– 30° C to 165° C|
|Drop point ……(NFT 60-102)||180° C|
|Worked penetration 60 strokes…………(NFT 60-132)||265-295|
|4 balls weld test ………(ASTM D 2596)||315 kg|
|EMCOR anti-rust properties …………(NFT 60 135)||0|
|DN Factor||>250 000|
Insrtuctions for Use
Prior to application of grease CT 14, clean and degrease parts. CT 14 can be pumped. It can be applied with a brush.
Store in closed original packaging without specific conditions.
Hygiene and Safety Measures
Under normal conditions of use, the product is not hazardous.
- 650 ml aerosol by 12 (REF. 4602A4)
- 100 g tube by 12 (REF. 3602T3)
- 200 g tube by 12 (REF. 3608T4)
- 410 g cartridge by 12 (REF. 3602C4)
- 1 kg tin by 6 (REF. 3602B7)
- 5 kg pail by 2 (REF. 3602S1)
- 25 kg small cask per unit (REF. 3602O2)
- 50 kg small cask per unit (REF. 3602O4).