Orapi 608 Lithium Soap is a multipurpose grease based on Lithium soap and extra pure finely divided molybdenum disulfide (MoS2). Permits to lubricate bearings, rollers and all heavy loaded mechanisms.
- CT 4 is insoluble in cold and hot water. CT 4 contains anti-wear additives.
- CT 4 withstands pressure and corrosion. CT 4 is very resistant to oxidation and high temperatures.
- CT 4 helps extending greasing intervals (2 to 3 times longer). It offers a safety lubrication, thanks to its MoS2 film which is applied to pressurized parts, in case of accidental lack of grease.
CT 4 is particularly suitable for the following applications :
- ball bearings, needles and rollers, bearings, joints, fluted shafts, building site and civil engineering equipment, handling and transport heavy vehicles, farming equipment and all mechanisms requiring the use of a sophisticated and heavy-loads resistant lubricant.
- mounting of mineral oil-resistant seals.
- ball-and-socket joint.
- framework lubrication.
|Basic oil viscosity at 40° C ……(ASTM D 445)||120 mm2/s|
|Drop point ……(NFT 60-102)||190° C|
|Worked penetration……..(NFT 60-132)||5-295|
|Shell 4 balls weld test ………(ASTM D 2596)||> 250 kg|
|EMCOR corrosion …………(NFT 60 135)||0-0|
|Dye penetration/bleeding 3 days at 100° C …(AIR 1650A)||1%|
|DN Factor||> 350 000|
|Operating temperature range||– 35° C to 165° C (peaks)|
Instructions for Use
Thorougly clean parts , do not mix with another grease. Apply in thin layers to surfaces to be lubricated.
Can replace non reinforced lithium greases.
Store in original packaging avoiding outside pollution.
Hygiene and Safety Measures
Harmless. EP additive containing non heavy metals.
- 100 g blister tube by 12 (REF. 3608Z1)
- 200 g tube by 12 (REF. 3608T4)
- 410 g cartridge by 12 (REF. 3608C4)
- 1 kg tin by 6 (REF. 3608B7)
- 5 kg pail by 2 (REF. 3608S1)
- 25 kg small cask per unit (REF. 3608O2)
- 50 kg small cask per unit (REF. 3606O4).