Orapi 609 Universal Grease is a high quality lubricating grease for the food and farm-produce industry.
CT 609 complies with the following regulations regarding incidental contact with food :
- France : CNERNA 1992
- USA : FDA regulations 178 3570 – USDA H1
- NSF agreement Nr 136318, classification H1 as per new norms valid from
No toxic contamination, high mechanical stability, good thermal stability, strong adhesion. Possible usage en central greasing.
- Lubrication of micromechanisms, rods, filters, jacks,
- Agriculture: all moving parts of tractor & plough
- Manufacturing and packaging of wine, beer, mineral water, biscuits, meat, fish and of all the farm-produce
- industry in general, of the pharmaceutical and paramedical industry,
|Appearance||Smooth and free-running|
|Density at 20° c (NFT 60-101)||0.89|
|Operating temperature range||– 30° C to 150° C|
|Drop point (NFT 60-102)||> 250° C|
|Worked penetration after 60 strokes ………(NFT 60-132)||265-295|
|Basic oil||Codex quality|
|Sulphur, chorine, fluorine content||< 200 ppm|
|Copper strip corrosion ……(NFT 60-135)||1b|
Instructions for Use
Apply in thin and regular layers to mechanisms to be treated, best on clean surfaces.
Store in closed original packaging at ambient temperature. Protect from water, humidity and all igintion sources.
Hygiene and Safety Measures
Under normal conditions of use, no specific hazard.
- 650 m aerosol by 12 (REF. 4609A4)
- 200 g tube by 12 (REF. 3609T4)
- 410 g cartridge by 12 (REF. 3609C4)
- 1 kg tin by 6 (REF. 3609B7)
- 5 kg pail by 2 (REF. 3609S1)
- 50 kg small cask per unit (REF. 3609O4).
ORAPI cannot know about every application for which the products are used nor their conditions of use. ORAPI cannot be held responsible for the suitability of the products for a given use or a specific purpose. The information contained here can on no account be a substitute for the preliminary tests which are essential and which must be carried out in order to check the suitability of the product to each specific case.