Orapi 618 Teflon Grease is an extreme pressure grease based on TEFLON® for incidental contact with food.
- CT FLON AL offers very high resistance to water, vapour and humidity.
- Teflon® considerably improves the friction coefficient, in static as well as in dynamic lubrication. Thanks to the micronization of its particles the lubricant penetrates into the smallest cracks.
- The lubricating power is effective even at high temperatures thanks to Teflon® which permits a dry lubrication in extreme cases
- This additivation increases the grease hydrophobic power.
- The elaborate composition of CT FLON AL enables to extend greasing intervals.
- Anti-corrosion and adhesion additives.
CT FLON AL complies with the FDA USDA H1 regulation.
Ball bearings, needles and rollers, bearings, articulated joints, equipment of various handling and transport heavy vehicles, farming equipment and all mechanisms requiring the use of a lubricant for incidental contact with food.
|Operating temperature range||– 40° C to 170° C|
|Drop point (NFT 60-102)||+220° C|
|Worked penetration 60 strokes………(NFT 60-132)||290|
|Shell 4 balls welding test ……(ASTM D 2596)||> 350 kg.|
Instructions for Use
Prior to application of CT FLON AL thoroughly clean and degrease parts.
Store in closed original packaging at ambient temperature. Protect from water, humidity and all sources of ignition.
Hygiene and Safety Measures
Under normal conditions of use, the product does not present any hazard to the user.
- 410 g cartridge by 12 (REF. 3618C4)
- 1 kg tin by 6 (REF. 3618B7)
- 5 kg pail by 2 (REF. 3618S1).