- Epoxy adhesive with quick setting time, for all materials.
- Very stable with time
- Easy to use
- Protects against corrosion
Adheres to most materials:
- Rigid Plastics
- Resistant to shocks and traction.
Bonding and repairing of all materials. Filling of cavities, holes in floor tiles.
Fast bonding of badly adjusted parts with large or variable gaps.
|Appearance||light yellow viscous liquid|
|Operating temperature range||-40 to +120°C|
|Pot life||5 to 10 minutes|
|Tensile strength DIN 5383||22 N/mm2 after 24 hours|
|Shear strength on aluminium||20 N/mm2 maximum after 24 hours.|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.
|Application temperature:||+5 to +40°C.|
|Mix carefully both components.||Automatic mixture with 50 ml syringes.|
|The mixed adhesive must be used within 3 minutes.|
|Apply the HOMOGENEOUS adhesive to clean and dry surfaces||Ensure the gap is completely filled with adhesive.|
|Maintain pressure during the bonding :||5 to 10 minutes.|
- 18 MONTHS in closed original packaging between 5° C and 25°C. Keep in a dry place.
HYGIENE AND SAFETY MEASURES.
- Irritant. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children
- 28g syringes in boxes of 12(REF: 1202E1), 28g syringes in boxes of 12 under blister(REF: 1202Z1)
- 50 ml syringes in boxes of 6(REF: 1202E3), 1kg kit by 2 (REF: 1202K7)
- Available in SEMI RAPID version : 201 – OREPOX 30
- Available in STEEL filled version : 210 – ORAMETAL A
- Available in ALUMINIUM filled version : 212 – ORAMETAL F