Orapi 806 Synthetic and Clean Lubricant is a high-technology and high-performance synthetic and clean lubricant specially recommended for the lubrication of conveyors and chains working at high temperatures, in dusty environments and under heavy loads, whenever a clean lubricant is required.
- Cleans before lubrication. Reinforced penetrating power thanks to specific agents.
- Possesses excellent anti-wear and anti-rust properties.
- Ideal at high temperatures (280°C)(320°C for short period), CB6 evaporates without leaving any carbon residues.
- Resistant to water, very suitable to chains and conveyors needing to be frequently washed.
- Very clean lubricant. Biodegradable, meet the requirements of the strictest countries regarding environment.
- The aerosol version of CB6 has a “foaming” effect while spraying , which offers better adhesion to surfaces and core penetration.
- Multipurpose, CB6 can be applied to ferrous and non ferrous metals.
Lubrication of chains and conveyors in the following industries :
- textile industry, carpets, drying tenters, etc…
- “glass wool” manufacturing
- “agglomerated wood “and plywood manufacturing,.
- glass manufacturing
- conveyors chains in the car industry.
- bakery ovens, farm-produce industry
- conveyors in the packing, paper and printing industries.
|Density at 15°C (ASTM D 4052)||0.900|
|Drop point||– 30° C|
|Flash point V C (ASTM D 56)||> 300° C|
|Evaporation loss (ASTM D 972)|
|200 °C during 24 hours||< 2 %|
|Viscosity at 40°C (ASTM D 445)||290cst|
|Viscosity at 100°C (ASTM D 445)||50cst|
|SHELL 4 balls test (ASTM D2783)||.< 0.4 mm|
|Operating temperature range||-30°C + 280°C (continuous use)|
|+ 320 °C (for short period)|
Instructions for Use
CB6 can be applied drop by drop, by spraying, by dipping or by brushing. It is useless to clean chains and conveyors before using CB6.
2 years, stored in closed original packaging. Do not expose aerosols to a temperature exceeding 50° C.
Hygiene and Safety Measures
The product does not present any particular hazard under normal conditions of use. Wear gloves and glasses. Keep aerosols away from any sources of heat.
- 650 ml aerosol by 12 (REF. 4806A4)
- 5 l Jerry-can by 4 (REF. 3806J1)
- 20 l small cask by 1 (REF. 3806O1)