Orapi 210 Epoxy Resin is a Steel filled bicomponent epoxy putty for bonding, sealing, repairing and filling-up all metallic materials.
- Good adhesion to all materials. Resistant to oils, greases, aliphatic solvents, humidity, diluted acids.
- Vibrations-resistant. Anti-corrosion treatment.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors. Resists UV and weathering. Very good stability with time.
- After full cure (24 hours), can be BORED, FILED, TAPPED, PAINTED…
- Maintenance, construction and repairing indoors as well as outdoors. Manufacturing of tools, fastening devices.
- Repairing of damages due to shocks or corrosion.
- Repairing of cracks,
|Operating temperature (constant)||-35 to +120°C|
|Pot life at 20°C||60 minutes|
|Full strength||16 to 24 hours|
|Hardness||90 SHORE D|
|Resistances at 20°C||DIN 53281-83|
Iinstructions for Use
- Mix PART A RESIN to PART B HARDENER until mixture is HOMOGENEOUS.
- 100/10 ratio in WEIGHT. Ratio 4/1 in VOLUME.
- When mixture is HOMOGENEOUS, apply the adhesive to clean and dry surfaces.
- For non-adhesive moulding, spray ORATEN on to surfaces.
- One year in closed original packaging between 5° C and 25°C. Keep in a dry place.
Hyygiene and Saftey Measures
- Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Irritant.
- 28g syringes in boxes of 12 (REF: 1210E1), 28g syringes in boxes of 12 under blister (REF: 1210Z1) –
0.5 Kg kit (REF. 1210K2).