Lubricating and anti-seize agent meeting the requirements for incidental contact with food.
- Meets the requirements for incidental contact with food
- France : CNERNA 1992
- USA : FDA regulation 178-3570 – USDA H1
- High infiltration power enabling an excellent penetration into the smallest cracks.
- Attacks rust
- Dissolves residues formed by assembling pastes.
- very low surface tension
- protects against corrosion, water-repellent.
- high flash point.
- all seized mechanisms, small tools
- packaging machines, screws, taps.
- food industries
- farm-produce industries
|Density at 20°C||0.830|
|Flash point||> 100° C|
|Guarantee of total halogens||< 200 ppm|
|Sulphur||< 200 ppm|
Instructions for Use
Spray abundantly on to seized parts. Wait until the product seeps in surfaces.
Store in closed original packaging away from any source of ignition and in a well ventilated area.
Hygiene and Safety Measures
No specific hazard but we recommend to use the product in a well ventilated area and away from any source of ignition.
405 ml aerosol by 12 (REF. 4799A2) – 1 l can by 12 (REF. 2799I2) – 5 l Jerry-can by 4 (REF. 2799J1)