Orapi 620 SITEF is a silicone grease additivated with micronized solid lubricants with very low friction coefficient (PTFE).
SITEF has been developed in a range of various consistencies in order to cover the friction torque specifications of the lubricated assemblies.
- very high stability to heat. Can be used even at low temperatures.
- total physiological inertia, can be used for incidental contact with food. Complies with the following requirements :
- France : CNERNA 1992
- USA : FDA regulations 178 3570-USDA H1
- very low friction coefficient on metallic, plastic, elastomer materials.
- good resistance to solvents.
- good perfomance to extreme pressure frictions.
- does not stain.
Meets the requirements of the aerospace industry : PQ 81600
- low speed ball bearings.
- all alloys taps, valves.
- pneumatic mechanisms, distributors, jacks.
- elastomers, polymers lubrication. Recommended for mixed friction (metal, rubber).
- assembling and greasing under vacuum for several industries : the chemical industry, the refrigeration industry, refineries, industrial bakeries, sterilization
|Appearance||white translucent paste.|
|NLGI grade||2 (exists in grade 1 and 3)|
|Solidification Point||– 60° C|
|Operating temperature range||– 60° C to + 280° C|
|Maxi evaporation rate (24 h at 200° C)||2 %|
Instructions for Use
Due to the incompatibility of SITEF with greases of mineral origin, it is essential to degrease very thoroughly the equipment needing to be lubricated.
Store in closed original packaging. No specific storage measure is required.
Hygiene and Safety Measures
Under normal conditions of use, the product presents no specific hazard to users.
- 200 g tube by 12 (REF. 3620T4)
- 410 g cartridge by 12 (REF. 3620C4)
- 1 kg tin by 3 (REF. 3620B7).