Orapi 605 Marine Grease is an extreme pressure grease for humid or aggressive atmospheres, for bearings in marine applications.
- Excellent resistance to oxidation.
- Very good anti-wear and extreme pressure properties.
- Good resistance to UV.
- Insoluble in cold, hot and sea water.
- Perfect adhesion to metal.
- Meets the Marine 7420B requirements and complies with the NATO G460 classification.
- Approved in the aircraft industry : MAN 2232/79 STM 7430A, NATO G 450, MIL G 24139 Amdt 1.
- Thanks to its outstanding long-lasting properties, to its significant extreme pressure power,to its surprising stability at work, the WSA grease is recommended for all bearings working in difficult conditions (water projection, heavy loads, …).
- It is particularly suitable for the lubrication or the protection of cables, bare gearings, chains, … in marine atmospheres.
- Lubrication of shafts, articulated joints, valves, slides
- Suitable for hydraulic and paper industries
|Drop point ……(ISO 2176)||>160° C|
|Penetration after 60 strokes at 25° C (NFT 60-132||265/300|
|Loss after 10.000 strokes at 25° C (NFT 60-132)||5|
|Penetration after 100.000 strokes at 25° C (NFT 60-132)||25-30|
|Resistance to extreme pressure 4 balls weld test||315 kg|
|Dye penetration/bleeding test 7 days at 40° C||1.4 %|
|Anti-corrosion (EMCOR) ………..(NF 60-135)||Dimension 0|
|Copper strip 24 hours at 100° C …(ASTM D4048)||Dimension 1b|
|Operating temperature range||– 30° C to + 130° C|
Instructions for Use
Clean parts to be lubricated and apply the grease evenly. The WSA grease can be removed with solvents.
Store in closed original packaging at ambient temperature away from all sources of ignition.
Hygiene and Safety Measures
Under normal conditions of use, no specific hazard.
- 650 ml aerosol by 12 (REF. 4605A4)
- 200 g tube by 12 (REF. 3605T4)
- 410 g cartridge by 12 (REF. 3605C4)
- 1 kg tin by 6 (REF. 3605B7)
- 5 kg pail by 2 (REF. 3605S1)
- 50 kg small cask per unit (REF. 3605O4).