Orapi 606 Semi-Synthetic Grease is a high-performance and long-lasting semi-synthetic grease.
CT DM EP 2 is a complex lithium grease for the lubrication of the most various materials, even in special atmospheres, speed and temperature conditions. Thanks to its outstanding work stability, to its reinforced anti-wear properties, to its excellent resistance to oxidation and high temperatures, greasing intervals are 3 to 5 times longer.
Moreover, CT DM EP 2 ’s main characteristics are as follows :
- perfect adhersion to metallic surfaces
- totally insoluble in water and in vapour.
- very high melting temperature (above 240° C)
- very good shear resistance even after many months running.
CT DM EP 2 is particularly suitable for the following applications :
- as a multipurpose grease for bearings, even heavy loaded ones or running at speeds of 500 to 8000 rotations/minute.
- for temperatures between – 30° C to 230° C.
- for all grease lubrication in severe conditions (sliding and friction).
|Drop point ……(NFT 60-102)||> 250° C|
|Worked penetration …………………(NFT 60-132||265-295|
|Penetration 100.000 strokes (NFT 60-132)||-30|
|Shell 4 balls weld test ………(ASTM D 2596)||315 kg|
|Dye penetration/bleeding 30 days at 100° C||0.5%|
|Timken O.K load …………(ASTM D 2509)||45 lb|
|Corrosion (EMCOR) ………..(NF 60-135)||0/0|
|Lifetime at 10000 rpm at 150° C||1200 hrs|
Instructions for Use
Thoroughly clean parts, then apply the grease normally.
Store at ambient temperature away from water, humidity and all sources of ignition.
Hygeine and Safety Instructions
Under normal conditions of use, no specific hazard.
- 410 g cartridge by 12 (REF. 3606C4)
- 1 kg tin by 6 (REF. 3606B7)
- 5 kg pail by 2 (REF. 3606S1)
- 50 kg small cask per unit (REF. 3606O4).