Orapi 705 Teflon based Synthetic Lubricant ‘ORAFLON’ is a synthetic lubricant based on finely divided Teflon® with high sliding power in suspension in a solvented fluid with EP additives and anti-rust agents. It is specially formulated for the static and dynamic lubrication of axles, sliding ways, conveyors and all transmission systems subjected to severe working conditions in hostile environment.
- Very high sliding power. Antiwear
- Very resistant to heavy loads.
- Withstands high and low temperatures : -30°C +230°C, does not form any deposits under heat
- Adheres perfectly to many materials (metal, wood, tiles, rubber…..) thanks to the micronization of Teflon® which infiltrates into the smallest cracks.
- Resists water and intensive washings under pressure.
- Protects against corrosion thanks to special additives, specially formulated for marine amospheres.
- Thin lubricating film, which is dry enough after solvents evaporation to avoid dusts, mud, sand, …adhesion and the formation of wear magmat.
- Expels moisture.
- Clean, does not stain.
- Environmentally friendly : its presentation in atomizer (propelling agent : air) reduces rejections.
- Very economical :
- Extended lubrication intervals (divided by 2 to 6 depending on the case)
- Thin, uniform and resistant film
- The result is a consumption of lubricants divided by 4 to 10.
- PRINTING INDUSTRY: axles, cogwheels, cutting machines (BOBBS), manufacturing of cardboard and paper
packagings (cogwheels, bare gearings, …).
- QUARRIES : gearings exposed to dust and bad weather.
- PLASTIC MATERIALS PROCESSING : axles of various mechanisms, machinery maintenance (MONOPLAST).
- GLASSWORKS : bottles conveyors, lubrication of corner return rolls out of rubber (ST GOBAIN)
- TRANSPORT : lubrication of SNCF (French National Railway company) rails (EUROTUNNEL).
- WOODWORK – SAWWORK : wood sliding, conveyors, to avoid chattering of humid wood on conveyors plates.
- VARIOUS INDUSTRIES : Cellulose processing ( CELLULOSE DU PIN)
Civil engineering : lubrication of cranes telescopes.
Screws, cycles …
- MANUFACTURING OF LOCKS : very long-lasting lubrication of delicate mechanisms (BEZAUD).
- METAL PROCESSING : ORAFLON avoids the adhesion of mechanical particles which seize chains and conveyors
(BOULONNERIE DE THIANT).
ORAPI cannot know about every application for which the products are used nor their conditions of use. ORAPI cannot be held responsible for the suitability of the products for a given use or a specific purpose. The information contained here can on no account be a substitute for the preliminary tests which are essential and which must be carried out in order to check the suitability of the product to each specific case.
|Appearance||opaque non homogen liquid|
|Density at 20°C……(ASTM D4052)||0.850|
|Flash point ……….(ASTM D 56)||>60° C|
|Particles mean diameter||3 µ|
|Operating temperature range||– 30° c + 230° C|
Intsructions for Use
Shake well before use. Apply with a brush, by dipping or spraying. Apply to clean and dry surface. Before using lubricated parts, allow the product to work, to infiltrate into the cracks and allow the solvent used for the application to evaporate.
Store in original packaging, in a well ventilated area. Avoid high temperatures.
Presents no hazard.
- 100 ml spray by 12
- 405 ml spray by 12
- 1 l can by 6
- 5 l jerry-can by 1
TEFLON® is a Dupont de Nemours registered trademark.