Orapi 810 CODEX mineral oil based on white vaseline for delicate greasings requiring a clean lubricant, for contact with food.
- Cleans, infiltrates, lubricates immediately.
- Codex quality, colourless, flavourless and odourless lubricant meeting the requirements for contact with food :
- France : brochure 1227 of JO – CODEX – CNERNA 1992
- USA : FDA : regulation 178 3620a and CFR 172878 – USDA H1.
- Does not stain.
- Chemical and biological inertia.
- High resistance to oxidation.
- Thermal stability
FINE 121 is used for the lubrication of all precision and delicate mechanisms :
- Micromechanisms, control devices,
- Food industry (chains, gearwheels, …)
- Textile and clothing industries
- Locks and industrial rods
Permits the lubrication of compressed air circuits used for the operating of machine-tools.
|Density at 20°C||0.880|
|Flash point||> 200° C|
|Viscosity at 40° C (cSt)||15|
|Operating temperature range||– 30° C + 80° C|
Instructions for Use
Use with an oil can, with lost oil lubrication, by spraying, depending on the intended use.
Store in closed original packaging. Keep away from foodstuffs and flammable materials.
Hygiene and Safety Measures
CODEX quality product (food grade). Non hazardous.
- 650 ml aerosol by 12 (REF. 4810A4)
- 150 ml oil can by 12 (REF. 2810R1)
- 1 l can by 12 (REF. 2810I2)
- 5 l jerry-can by 4 (REF. 2810J1)
- 30 l small cask per unit (REF. 2810O3).