Orapi 209 Pipe Seal Teflon is a single component, thixotropic anaerobic compound.
IMPACT ADHESIVE 209 is designed for low strength sealing of large areas and machined surfaces. IMPACT ADHESIVE 209 allows for easy disassembly and is resistant to most industrial fluids.
- Eliminates the vibration of joints.
- Its thixotropic nature prevents migration of the product during application.
- Easy to use
- Easy disassembly of bonded components when necessary.<
- Ensure that surfaces to be bonded are clean and free from grease, dirt, dust and any other contamination.
- To ensure best cleaning results use IMPACT ADHESIVE S1950.
- Unscrew cap and cut off the top of the nozzle using a sharp or similar implement taking care to point the blade away from the body at all times.
- Apply IMPACT ADHESIVE 209 Flange Seal in sufficient quantity to fill all engaged threads.
- Bring together threaded components and tighten as required.
- Allow the bond to fully cure.
Methods of Application
Typical Adhesive Characteristics
|Chemical Base||Di-Methacrylate resin|
|Appearance||Green thixotropic paste|
|Viscosity||20,000 mPas @ 200C|
|Specific Gravity||1.1 g/cm3|
|Vapour Pressure||Very Low|
|Gap Filling Capacity||Up to 0.4 mm|
|Flash Point||> 1000C|
Typical Bond Characteristics
|Temperature Range||-500C to +1500C|
|Static Sheer||10 – 20 N/m2|
IMPACT ADHESIVE 209 Flange Seal is available in 50 gram tubes, 250 gram tubes as standard items and can be supplied in other formats as per customer requirements.
Storage and Shelf Life
Stored between 00C and +50C IMPACT ADHESIVE 209 Flange Seal will have a shelf life of 12 months in unopened containers.
Health and Safety
This Technical Information Sheet does not constitute a Material Safety Data Sheet. Before using this product ensure you have read and fully understood IMPACT ADHESIVE 209 Flange Seal Material Safety Data Sheet .
For Information on any products mentioned in this Technical Information Sheet and many more anaerobic adhesive related products including application equipment please contact IMPACT ADHESIVES Technical Department.
TIS No. 209/2