Orapi 812 SILAL silicone lubricant is food grade which conforms to the 1992 CNERMA guide. For incidental contact with food. Enables semi-greasy lubrication of mechanisms
- Does not stain
- Good thermic resistance
- Resistant to oxidation and water repellent
- Can be used for incidental contact with food. Meets the requirements for incidental contact with food
- France :CNERMA 1992
- USA : FDA 178 3570- USDA H1
- All fine lubrications in the farm-produce industry.
- Lubrication of bottles carrying assembly lines (wine, beer, mineral water), conveyor belts in canning factories, biscuits factories and dairies.
- For plastic mould release.
- Semi-greasy lubrication of chains, conveyors, open mechanisms in contact with food.
- For the pharmaceutical industry.
|Density…………..(ASTM D 4052)||0.970|
|Flash point……..(NFT 60-103)||300° C|
|Operating temperature range||– 40° C to + 180° C|
Instructions for Use
Slightly shake the aerosol before use. Do not spray on switched-on equipment.
No specific recommendation.
Hygiene and Safety Measures
The product is not hazardous.
650 ml aerosol by 12 (REF. 4812A4)